REALITY CHECK--THERE IS NO "CHRISTIANITY" ("CHRISTIANITY" IS AN ARTIFICIAL DESIGNATION); TRUE CHRISTIANS BELONG TO THE KINGDOM OF GOD--THE KINGDOM OF GOD COMETH NOT WITH OBSERVATION, BUT IT IS REAL AND IT IS POWERFUL
Luke 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
The Lord Jesus Christ and the apostles preached the kingdom of God; there is not a word in the Bible about something called, "Christianity". The kingdom of God is that region where God reigns--where his subjects hearken to his word and obey it.KINGDOM, noun [king and dom, jurisdiction.]
1. The territory or country subject to a king; an undivided territory under the dominion of a king or monarch.
2. The inhabitants or population subject to a king.
4. A region; the place where any thing prevails and holds sway.
5. In Scripture, the government or universal dominion of God.
11. Government; rule; supreme administration.
In the kingdom of God--
- King: God
- Region: heaven and earth
- Laws/Commandments/Precepts/Ordinances/Statutes: the word of God, the holy Bible (the Authorized Version of 1611 -- the work of nations and ages)
- Citizens: Those that have been born again. They fear God and obey his word as it is written. They are called saints, disciples, lambs, sheep, Christians, servants of righteousness (Romans 6:18), servants of Christ (Ephesians 6:6), servants of God (1 Peter 2:16), etc.
- a peculiar treasure unto God,
- a kingdom of priests,
- an holy nation (reference Exodus 19:6),
- a chosen generation,
- a royal priesthood,
- an holy nation (reference 1 Peter 2:9-10).
God's people are
- a peculiar people; that they should shew forth the praises of him who hath called them out of darkness into his marvellous light (reference 1 Peter 2:9-10),
- as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house,
- an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ (reference I Peter 2:1-5),
- made kings and priests unto God by the Lord Jesus Christ who loved them, and washed them from their sins in his own blood, to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. (reference Revelation 1:5-6)
- Type of Government: Commonwealth of freemen (see Ephesians 2:12), holy and living under God's word (The fear of God causes them to depart from evil, therefore they do not steal, etc., they are self-governed under the law of God). The saints are subject to every ordinance of man (rulers that are sent by God for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well) for the Lord's sake (see 1 Peter 2:13-14).
- How men gain entrance into the kingdom: Through the blood of Jesus. Men must REPENT of their sins (Matthew 9:13), and BELIEVE the gospel--that Christ died for their sins, was buried, and rose again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4), and OBEY his word (Hebrews 5:9) [Article: How to Get to Heaven (for more information).]
In the kingdom of God, there is only one body, consisting of likeminded individuals who have, by one Spirit, been baptized into one body, the body of Christ. We are to have one mind, the mind of Christ. We have his word (the Authorized Version of 1611) and we have his Spirit. God's people are one people, having gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us. We purge ourselves of evil ways and, being fit for the Master's use, find our place in the kingdom and, by God's grace, we work. The gifts--including prophesy--are real, they effect real results.
Unfortunately, in this time when the end times are upon us and the seals of Daniel and Revelation are being opened, they are being opened before a visible church that, for the most part, is disobedient. Even those that consider themselves "Bible believers" often do not believe in prophesy. Many, many are the persons that are holding on to doctrinal peculiarities and heresies that define the church division to which they cleave--whether Baptist, Calvinist, etc. Some may consider themselves "Bible believers" but they do not even know what prophesy is.* It is here--in this visible arena of church people cleaving to heresies--where one encounters what has been improperly/blasphemously called "Christianity". In the popular mind, "Christianity" seems to be the grouping together of anybody who professes anything about the Lord or the Bible--no matter how wrong and unbiblical. This artificial grouping could include groups as diverse as Roman Catholicism's goddess worship, Mary Baker Eddy's Christian Science, false prophet Ellen G. White's Seventh Day Adventism, John Calvin's Calvinism, Lutheranism with its "consubstantiation", Baptist dispensationalism, Lutherans and Martin Luther's "consubstantiation," antinomian dispensationalist Baptist, Russellism (Charles Taze Russell's followers are now called, "Jehovah Witnesses"), etc.
Unfortunately, today when a person wants to know God, he is often going to encounter one of these groups and that group's particular errors. Notwithstanding this grievous and troubling situation, the seal of God standeth sure; the Lord knoweth them that are his. May no true sheep get loaded down or stay loaded down with errors that they learned in a false church.
*We are to desire to prophesy (reference 1 Corinthians 14:1). The prophet speaks unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort (reference 1 Corinthians 14:3). He tells men what God wants them to hear. In the scriptures, they often say, "Thus saith the Lord."
Link: The Roman Catholic "Church" killed multitudes of Christians as well as other people and now people blame all those murders on "Christianity" as if we are all one big lump--it's a lie, it's a lie, it's a lie!!!!!!!!!!!!
Notes and Quotes Index
Deception Series and Email Archives