ROMAN CATHOLIC TERROR IN CROATIA:
AN INDEX OF ARTICLES
- Roman Catholic Terror in Croatia: A Short Primer
- Twentieth Century Roman Catholic Terror in Croatia As She Pursues a "Convert or Die" Policy of Forcible Conversions (This article includes information includes pictures of Pavelic, Archbishop Stepinac, killers, monks, nuns, murderers... [Online, there are videos that tell of the horrors let loose when the Ustasha murder squads and cutthroats were unleashed on Serbs, Jews, Roma (gypsies) collecting blood and eyes, torturing, and tormenting.]
- More on the Ustasha movement in Croatia: "Pope Pius XII received Ante Pavelic at the Vatican with the honors due a head of state and called him 'a much maligned man.'"
- "The Vatican's Holocaust" (From page 87 of "The Vatican's Holocaust" a quote by a Roman Catholic priest who commanded his listeners to kill his sister and all Serbian people--and then come back to him so that he could forgive their sins--During one of his sermons in the church of Gorica, Father Srecko Feric, of the Gorica monastery near Livno, advocated mass murders with the following words: "KILL ALL SERBS. First of all, kill my sister, who is married to a Serb, and then all Serbs. WHEN YOU FINISH THIS WORK, COME HERE TO THE CHURCH AND I WILL CONFESS YOU AND FREE YOU FROM SIN."
King James talked about seditious-type preachments that incited Roman Catholics to commit crimes. Under this type of doctrine of devils, the Ustasha murder squads performed the cruelest of acts and, as witnessed in some of the photographs that they took, at times, with smiles on their faces. Their testimonies at times also reveal a relish for such work of Satan. The subject article ends with a note about today's Serbs, today's Croatia, why we are examining this situation, and the future of God's people.)
- The Vatican's Holocaust, Table of Contents (The book's detailed--and telling--Table of Contents.)
- Croatia picture album -- The Ustasha (Croatian nazis) and Roman Catholic hierarchy walked step-in-step
- Complicity of Alois Stepinac, (Roman Catholic) Archbishop of Zagreb, during the terrors of Ante Pavelic's Croatia (includes pictures of victim's gold watches found in Stepinac's residence and Stepinac attending a session of the Ustasha parliament. Also includes information on Ante Pavelic finding a final refuge in a Roman Catholic monastery and former priest Bernard Fresenborg's assertion that Roman Catholic monasteries are abodes for Catholic criminals. Pope Pius XII and Stepinac considered Pavelic a practicing Catholic (Genocide in Satellite Croatia, p. 218))
- Genocide in Croatia 1941-1945 750,000 Serbs 60,000 Jews (Published by Serbian National Defense Council of Canada, Serbian National Defense Council of America)
- The woman drunken with the blood of the saints--a look at the Inquisition, an institution instigated and sustained by the popes of the Roman Catholic "Church". (includes information about Rome in Croatia. Quote from the article, "Were the Roman Catholic "Church's" murderous aggressions left in the past? LOOK AT CROATIA DURING THE TIME OF ADOLF HITLER. EVEN ROMAN CATHOLIC CLERGY WERE GETTING INVOLVED IN MURDERING AND RUNNING CONCENTRATION CAMPS. (SOME PICTURES BELOW) History has been covered up but it is still available to see, for now. We are mis-educated and under-educated.").
THE EVENTS OF CROATIA OCCURRED DURING THE TIME OF ADOLF HITLER'S GERMANY.
Their [Vatican and its Jesuits] help was the main force behind the lightning rise of Hitler..." "...on both sides of the Atlantic, as indeed all over the world, the [Roman Catholic] clerical voices were singing the praises of victorious Nazism." (After the war was over, "Forgotten, abolished, evaporated were the articles..." and ". . .the whitewashing is being carried out extensively.")
The Jesuits In Pope Clement XIV's brief Dominus ac Redemptor, he suppressed the Jesuit order forever. In the brief, he gives detailed reasons for the suppression. The following excerpt is taken from History of the Jesuits by G.B. Nicolini (former Roman Catholic), 1854; p. 386 (bold and underline emphases only ours)--...the ruin of the Jesuits became inevitable. Yet Clement resisted all those importunities and menaces, and held firm, till, after a long and protracted investigation, his conscience was satisfied that the act he was called upon to perform was an act of supreme justice and of immense advantage to Christianity. Then, although he felt sure that he should forfeit his life, he decided upon sacrificing it to the fulfilment of duty, which gives to the act a more imposing and solemn gravity. On the 23d July 1773, he affixed his signature to the Brief, saying, in the very act of writing his name, "We sign our death"--Sottoscriviamo la nostra morte.†(† These are the words attributed to the Pope by popular tradition. However, St Priest, following Caraccioli, makes the Pope exclaim, after having signed the brief, "Questa suppressione mi daráa la morte"--This suppression will be my death.) [our note: the Pope signed in 1773 and died the next year in 1774. The Jesuits were brought back into official action in 1814 by Pope Pius VII. 1814 also marked the beginning of the Congress of Vienna.]
...the Brief is extremely remarkable in all its parts, and shews with what accuracy, with what patience, Clement had examined the question. It begins by pronouncing a high eulogium on the monastic orders, and on the good intentions of Loyola in founding that of the Jesuits. It then points out many of these orders which were abolished by different Popes. It recapitulates all the favours that the Holy See had bestowed on the Jesuits. Then in a rapid sketch of the history of the order, it shews in it the principle of discord, of schism; of a continual war waged by it against all other religious communities; the dissensions it excited in various Catholic countries; the obstinacy of the Jesuits in persisting in their reprehensible conduct, notwithstanding a number of briefs and admonitions of the Supreme Pontiff; and, finally, concludes by declaring it TO BE IMPOSSIBLE THAT THE CHURCH COULD RECOVER A FIRM AND DURABLE PEACE, SO LONG AS THE SAID SOCIETY SUBSISTED. Here follows this memorable document,† which we give at length, as the most correct epitome of the history of the Company, written by the most high and competent authority:--
"Brief for the effectual Suppression of the Order of
Jesuits.† It is here given as translated in the Protestant Advocate, 1815, vol. iii. p. 153, &c.
Funk & Wagnalls Standard Encyclopedia on the Roman Catholic Jesuit Order: "At one time or another the order has been expelled from every country in Europe..."
THE ROMAN CATHOLIC INSTITUTION AND THE GOVERNMENT
The Pattern of Papal Persecutions, Then and Now "Peace, peace; when there is no peace" (Article by former Roman Catholic priest Richard Bennett reviews Rome's strategy--get laws on the books and then get the State (the government) to enforce those laws. Article notes that Rome's grab for power was not consigned just to the dark ages--it is now and she essentially uses the same strategems.)
Quote concerning the Jesuits in politics, by former nun M.F. Cusak (emphases ours)--"It should be noted FIRST that the Jesuits are the only religious order in the Church of Rome--and these orders are very numerous--which has been expelled from any country because of its INTERFERENCE IN POLITICS. Hence WE MAY EXPECT TO FIND THAT TO OBTAIN POLITICAL POWER FORMS A MAIN FEATURE IN THE PLANS OF THE SOCIETY." (M.F. Cusak, The Black Pope: A History of Jesuits (1896), p. 76. See also Nicolini pages 393-396)
Is there really a separation of church and State in the United States of America? The Jesuits and the Paraguay Reductions, the Comuneros, the blackships. Looking back at
- the medieval times (lord and serf type action under the watchful eye of an overseer--working the land while paying rents, dues (to the lord and the "church"), and fines, etc.),
- the Comuneros (living in baracks and working while their overlords were basically making money hand over fist from the little man's toil), and
- the aggresive and shady precepts of "Karl Marx's" Communist Manifesto (abolition of property in land, abolition of all right of inheritance, combination of education with industrial production, etc.),
one might look at today's persistent calls for equality and ask, "Does equality for all mean that all are equally named, 'I'll-be-your-slave-while-you-people-in-the-big-house-take-all-the-wealth-and-then-dole-it-out-or-keep-it-at-your-pleasure-doing-whatever-you-feel-like-doing'?"
Redistribution of the wealth, they say. Who is they and exactly who does all the taking from the rich and giving to the poor? and how did they get that power? Nothing happens in a vacuum. Everything has a source. Exactly who decided that stealing somebody's wealth and giving it to somebody else is "good?" and how did they convince other people to go along with this unrighteous scheme? Stealing is not good and we know that it is not good because it is written, "Thou shalt not steal" (Exodus 20:15). Taking somebody's money/wealth--even under the pretense of giving it to someone else--is still theft.
History of the Papacy Part I ||| History of the Papacy Part II (Eye opening audios by former Roman Catholic priest Richard Bennett (www.bereanbeacon.org). An overview of the history of the Roman Catholic Church from its beginning to the Reformation, Counter Reformation, and on to some of its current political activities and how those activities affect whole nations. Mr. Bennett describes the Catholic Church as "a vast political and ecclesiastical institution.") The Ultramontanes ("I had come across the word 'ultramontane' a few times, but could not figure out what it meant--even with a dictionary in hand.")
PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH; NOBODY TOLD US, SO WHEN A HISTORIAN IS LYING AND A TEXTBOOK IS LYING, WE DON'T KNOW. BUT THE HISTORICAL RECORD IS STILL EXTANT. MAY PEOPLE GET ACQUAINTED WITH THE TRUTH WHILE THEY CAN.
The Roman Catholic "Church" killed multitudes of Christians as well as other people AND NOW PEOPLE BLAME ALL THOSE MURDERS ON "CHRISTIANITY" AS IF WE ARE ALL ONE BIG LUMP--IT'S A LIE, IT'S A LIE, IT'S A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
HISTORY IS NOT ILLEGAL AND IT IS NOT HATE. SOME PEOPLE JUST HATE TO HEAR IT.
WHAT CRIMINAL WANTS HIS DEEDS UNCOVERED?
History is Not Illegal History is not illegal, nor is it prejudiced, it is just a record.
Notes and Quotes Index
Deception Series and Email Archives