CONTEMPLATIVE PRAYER: A QUICK ROAD TO HELL FOR A DISOBEDIENT CHURCH
Part I: The Recipe for Disaster
A list of ingredients:
- Unanointed and worldly pastors, preachers, deacons, etc. These men are preaching and teaching whatever false doctrine that they were taught. This situation is found all over the world tainting, defiling, and corrupting practically the whole visible church with a false gospel, hypocrisy, false doctrine, and worldliness. The following quote taken from oldlandmarks.com/unction--Unction is the annointing of the Holy Ghost that gives divine power, push, and authority to your ministry. Unction goes far beyond good oratorical skills...I have a quote in my files (and no source with it, sorry) which says this about the necessity of unction, that annointing of the Holy Ghost--
"'The things of the Spirit of God . . . are spiritually discerned ' (I Cor. ii. 14), says Paul. It is not by searching and philosophizing that these things are found out, but by revelation. 'Flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee,' said Jesus to Peter, ' but My Father which is in Heaven ' (Matt. xvi. 17). The great teacher of truth is the Spirit of Truth, and the only safe expounders and guardians of sound doctrine are men filled with the Holy Ghost.
"Study and research have their place, and an important place; but in spiritual things they will be of no avail unless prosecuted by spiritual men....
"THE GREATEST DANGER to any religious organization is that A BODY OF MEN SHOULD ARISE IN ITS RANKS, and hold its positions of trust, who have learned its great fundamental doctrines BY ROTE out of the catechism [or out of "Bible college"], but have no experimental knowledge of their truth inwrought by the mighty anointing of the Holy Ghost, and who are destitute of 'an unction from the Holy One', by which, says John, 'ye know all things' (I John ii. 2o, 2 7)."
- Dried up, irrelevant, boring sermons which include complicated manmade prophesy schemes that people cannot understand. Meanwhile, the scriptures (Old Testament and New Testament) are not throughly and systematically taught. Instead the church's "Statement of Faith" or maybe a catechism is taught. The untaught and ill-taught church people are looking for something different.
- Worldly church people. Many professed Christians are ignorant of the Authorized Version of 1611 and disobedient. These people watch television, go to the movie theatre, believe in abortion, love "Game Night" at the church, etc. They love the world. This includes the so called conservative groups with their television-watching; bake sales; Easter egg hunts; "homecoming" reunions on the church grounds (replete with foolish talking and jesting and homemade lemonade) and their comedy plays.
- Ignorance of the Authorized Version of 1611 of the Bible.
- Church people dwelling in a dry and thirsty land because they are disobedient to the scriptures. These people want to get closer to God, but THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE TRUTH and holiness.
Somebody comes along and says, "I have a technique by which you can greatly enrich your prayer life--it is called Contemplative Prayer; you do not have to change a thing about the way that you live, I can show you the way."
Their disobedient ears perk up at this news. They go and attend a workshop. [Oh, oh--people that do not receive the love of the truth (God's word is truth (John 17:17]) are sent strong delusion and they believe a lie.2 Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with ALL DECEIVABLENESS OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS in them that perish; BECAUSE THEY RECEIVED NOT THE LOVE OF THE TRUTH, that they might be saved.
11 AND FOR THIS CAUSE GOD SHALL SEND THEM STRONG DELUSION, THAT THEY SHOULD BELIEVE A LIE:
12 That they ALL might be DAMNED WHO BELIEVED NOT THE TRUTH, BUT HAD PLEASURE IN UNRIGHTEOUSNESS.
What will they hear at the Contemplative Prayer workshop?]
Contemplative Prayer: A Quick Road to Hell For A Disobedient Church
Part II: The Contemplative Prayer Workshop
Notes and Quotes Index
Deception Series and Email Archives